In spite of the recession that has recently hit the labor market, Georgia will always have a high demand for professional plumbers: nonetheless, formal education provided by plumbing school is a must for those who want to work in the plumbing field. Plumbing schools are versatile and very comprehensive, given the fact that they offer training in a wealth of different areas, from the installation of high pressure pipes, water systems and assembling systems to operating heavy machinery, connecting different pipe lengths, steam fitting and so on.
Why Choose A Professional Plumbing School?
A plumbing school offers Glascock County GA students a lot more than mere practical training, as it opens the door to new career opportunities and options. A plumbing school offers students all they need to become construction plumbers, pipe layers, steam fitters and even engineers. One thing is for sure, though: one cannot possibly advance in the plumbing industry without thorough practical and theoretical training.
Top Plumbing Training Near Glascock County GA
- Earn Your Degree at Fortis College. Flexible Scheduling. Apply Now!
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration - Diploma
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- And more...
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Jurisprudence with concentration in Land Management (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Land Management (Certificate) - Online
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Some of the most commonly approached subjects throughout the course of the plumber training program include drain waste, vent systems, water systems, isometric and such.
The overall training takes about four to five months to complete and it encompasses over 100 hours of training. Besides, Glascock County GA students also have the chance to choose the desired module, be it an advanced or a basic one, based on their former training and experience in the plumbing industry. The good news is that a future plumbing contractor can choose from tens of different specializations, but each one includes a set of responsibilities for which only a plumbing school can prepare you.
Map of Glascock County, Georgia
A plumbing school graduate also has considerably more career opportunities than a plumber with little to no formal training, and this means he has the necessary skills and training to pursue various areas of employment in the plumbing industry. Statistics have revealed that two of the most popular choices amongst students that graduate from a plumbing schools are general plumber and pipe layer. These schools not only train students according to standards and safety plumbing procedures, but they also help them achieve greater interpersonal and communication skills.
Median Yearly Salary
After graduating from a plumbing school (that must be accredited either by the Georgia Commission of Higher Education or other similar review body), a specialized pipe layer can earn an average yearly salary of $30,000, while a plumbing contractor can earn anywhere between $47,000 to $56,000 per year, depending on training, experience and the state where he resides.
Thanks for putting this together!
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to look into the different plumbing programs in Georgia and found one that fit my needs. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!