The only way in which you can get the formal training required to operate in the plumbing industry in Maryland is by attending a professional and accredited plumbing school. These schools specialize in a wide array of plumbing-related tasks and applications, from operating heavy machinery to steam fitting, construction of water systems, piping, assembling systems, connecting different pipe lengths with fittings, understanding the plumbing system codes, using special pipe laying material, repairing and installing high-pressure pipes and such.
Why Choose A Professional Plumbing School?
A professional Rosedale MD plumbing school is the one-way ticket to a successful and rewarding plumbing career, as it gives you a wealth of career options to choose from. In other words, students of plumbing schools can choose to become construction plumbers or managers, plumbing inspectors, pipe layers or steam fitters, sprinkle fitters, engineers and so on. One thing is for sure, though: one cannot possibly advance in the plumbing industry without thorough practical and theoretical training.
#1 Plumbing Training In Rosedale MD
- HVAC Training Program - Pursue Your Career Passion
- Learn the skills needed to become an HVAC technician. Learn more today!
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (Pittsburgh)
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (Baltimore Only)
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Jurisprudence with concentration in Land Management (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Land Management (Certificate) - Online
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
The plumber training programs are comprehensive and they cover several essential aspects for every future plumber, such as isometrics, stoppages, repairing and installing heatingsystems and water systems, dealing with vent systems, gas piping systems, drain waste and so on.
The overall training takes about four to five months to complete and it encompasses over 100 hours of training. Rosedale MD Students who have some plumbing experience can choose an advanced training program where they specialize in the design of piping systems and system inspection, while beginners can opt for a basic module where they will learn safety practices and procedures, plumbing codes, etc. The good news is that a future plumbing contractor can choose from tens of different specializations, but each one includes a set of responsibilities for which only a plumbing school can prepare you.
Map of Rosedale, MD
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: OVER_QUERY_LIMIT
It is a known fact that plumbing schools can help students get a higher position that is more rewarding, a position that cannot be reached without proper education and experience. Pipe layer or plumber are two of the most common choices in terms of jobs. Besides the formal training, plumbing schools also offer students the possibility to improve their interpersonal and communication skills.
Median Yearly Salary
After graduating from a plumbing school (that must be accredited either by the Maryland Commission of Higher Education or other similar review body), a specialized pipe layer can earn an average yearly salary of $30,000, while a plumbing contractor can earn anywhere between $47,000 to $56,000 per year, depending on training, experience and the state where he resides.
Thanks for putting this together!
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to look into all the plumbing programs in Maryland and found one I really like. I just wish I could find more info on grants and stipends…